Begin when you're ready, study at your own pace, and allow God to change your life.
We understand not everyone is able to move to one of our campus locations, and if that is you, you will love our Distance Learning Program! Whether you desire to prepare for the ministry or sit under great teaching for personal development, this program will get you started.
FEATURES OF OUR DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM:
- Entire 1st Year of Charis Bible College offered remotely
- Take anytime, anywhere at your own pace
- 39 courses, 220 hours of video
- No Internet connection required
Distance Learning is offered as 2 options:
2) Traditional Correspondence
eCharis offers you over 220 hours of life- impacting video, our Charis Bible College course content that teaches the unconditional love and grace of God and how to walk in your true identity. This is delivered on an iPad, through our Charis App.
Broken into 4 x sessions with 39 modules taught by 10 faith-filled men of God, there is nothing that matches the depth and quality of teaching of this product, anywhere.
- All 39 courses pre-loaded on an iPad (Internet connection required only for tests)
- Complete package including the iPad, protector case, headphones, satchel and other accessories
- Tests can be submitted online to be marked automatically and instantly
- Certificate of Completion, awarded after completion of all courses, grants eligibility to any Charis Bible College around the world
Start anytime. Study at your own pace. Sign up today.
The Correspondence Program is available in DVD or USB format*, and is made up of first-year class sessions recorded live at the Charis Bible College Colorado campus. There are 39 courses available. If you prefer this form of study, please email email@example.com for more information.
*Correspondence material is registered to one student, and may not be distributed, shared or reproduced without written consent from AWMC.
To complete the first year in the Distance Learning Program, you must finish all 39 courses. A course is considered complete only if you have received a final grade of 70% or better. Some courses have suggested prerequisites. This includes series courses. For example, it is best to take Holy Spirit I before Holy Spirit II. Aside from such prerequisites, you are free to take whichever course you choose in any term that it is available.
eCHARIS and Traditional Correspondence have identical content and credit towards first-year program completion.
Once you finish the entire Correspondence Program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion, which makes you eligible to attend the Second-Year Practical Ministry Training at any of our worldwide Charis Bible College campuses. The second year is not offered through distance learning, as it is a more practical, hands-on ministry experience that requires your presence at the college.